Friday, November 30, 2007

We can hardly wait!


The streets of Bangkok-packed with vendors. Seriouly, vendors everywhere.


You thought Houston was bad. You should see the traffic in Bangkok!


All the traffic police and tuk tuk drivers wear these masks because the smog is so bad here.


We visited the Grand Palace today


Everything was very shiney!



Tomorrow is the big day! The whole reason we traveled halfway around the world...to meet and bring our daughter home. We will meet in the lobby with the other 3 families adopting through Holt and watch a quick video about the Holt agency here in Thailand. Then at 10:30am, the children arrive! We've charged our camera batteries and gifts are wrapped for the foster family(whom we get to meet tomorrow also). I sure hope I'm able to sleep tonight. So back there in the United States, we will have Maya in our arms around 9:30pm(central time). Thank you in advance for all your prayers for a smooth transition for Maya.

Kora and Jackson...we will give hugs and kisses to Maya from you both. We miss you and love you very much.

By the way, we are having a lot of problems posting pics, so I will try to add more as I'm able. We're hoping to see the hotel I.T. guy tomorrow morning so no one back home misses any of the photos of tomorrow. Wish us luck...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Monty and I are rejoicing with you!!! You're in our prayers!

Tim Barosh said...

Jen and Jason,

We have been praying and will continue to do so! Can't wait to see the arrival of your little girl!

Blessings,

Tim and Mel

Jen said...

I've been praying for you and I can't wait to hear how it all goes tomorrow!

Sandy said...

You have seen me a million times in passing at MDO but we have never met. Deborah Lea is a good friend of mine and told me about your journey and sent me your blog. I have 2 boys Caleb 5 and Caden 3 who attend MDO and God formed our entire family through adoption. Because of our passion for adoption, the journey we took and the GOD experience we had through it, the Lord called my husband and I to start an adoption ministry at our church 3 years ago. Now we are in the process of forming a Greater Houston Alliance with other churches! My husband and I read through your blog and we were so touched by it! It is so great to see more of HIs people answer the cry of the orphan. We are praying for you safe return and while I know there will be a transition, God is big and will guide you through! I would love to talk with you when you return home more. We also lead a montly post adoptive care group for parents and there is free child care through our church (sugar creek baptist). We would love for you guys to join us sometime! Take care and I look forward to meeting you soon. God bless you both and your new family of 5!!

Casey Cease said...

Praying for you all!

You can use www.photobucket.com for free and then utilize the links to those pics on Blogger.

Casey