Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We're Coming Home!

Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday...I wasn't feeling my best. But I woke up refreshed after another great night sleep for Maya. Yay Maya! We headed to the US Embassy with the other two American families and all of us were able to get our children's visas right then and there. So, that means we can come home now!
We hurried back to the hotel and changed our flight to leave tonight. We will get into LA Thursday night around 7pm and have to stay the night in LA. We will then take a Southwest flight to Houston on Friday morning and should be home in time to pick Kora up from kindergarten.(a big surprise for her!) We are so excited to bring this little Thai bundle of energy home for everyone to meet. She has been great today...really opening up to Jason. He's thrilled of course. So, the next time I get on here we should all be in our own beds and enjoying American foods.
Thank you everyone for all your prayers. We are so blessed to call you family and friend.

5 comments:

Mark and Jessica Harmon said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you!!! Thank you so much for keeping us all up to speed on your adventure. Welcome home and I can't wait to squeeze sweet Maya!!! Enjoy surprising Kora!!!
Love you guys!!!

monique said...

That is awesome!!! I know you can't wait to get home and have all of your children together. Maya has such a sparkle to her - just like her big brother and sister. We'll be praying for an easy trip home.
Monique

Tim Barosh said...

YEAH! Can't wait to see you guys! Have a safe trip home! Much love!

chaniemom said...

Hi! I found your blogsite listed on the Phipps-Santiago site. We're also adopting from Thailand. And, we, too love the Lord! We're adopting through WACAP. Only we're adopting a twelve and a half year old. If you'd like to read more about our journey visit our blog at www.eternityminded.blogspot.com Thanks for yours! Really helps me envision things better!

Popsicles on the porch said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to see little Maya! We have been praying for you guys and have enjoyed reading your updates! See you soon baby Maya! :)