Saturday, June 28, 2008

She's Officially A George!

Well, it's final. Maya is now Maya Sunisa George according to the United States government. The court hearing in San Antonio was no big deal, however I know that can vary from state to state. Ours was painless and almost anticlimatic. I think the whole process lasted less than 10 minutes. Still, it is so nice to have her seen by all as our daughter now.


Our family with the judge that finalized it all!

Our little Marilyn Monroe



Proud Momma

7 comments:

hirallysantiago@gmail.com said...

Congratulations!!! You have the most beautiful family and Maya is just simple adorable - those cheeks man!!!

hirally

Unknown said...

Congrats to the George family. Franklin, Henry and I can't wait to meet adorable little Maya!

Amy Caputo

chaniemom said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you and Maya.

Anonymous said...

yay! she is simply a gorgeous george! :)

Melissa said...

She is so cute- love the pictures and Congratulations, Georges!!!

TracyMcGal said...

I know that it has been a while since you posted this. I am a slacker! Anyway, still, congratulations. You have a really beautiful family.
Tracy

Ericka B. Jackson said...

My husband and I are starting the process to adopt a little girl from Thailand and I found a site with your blog on it. Maya is absolutely GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your new addition!

I was wondering if you would mind sharing what agency you used? We are trying to decide on one (so we can move forward) and would love any advice you have! My email is erickabennett(at)gmail.com if you have time to write back! Thanks so much!